- Both treatments are effective in treating minor scarring related to acne, wounds, and aging. You’ll likely notice brighter, firmer skin, too.
- Ideal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
- Microchanneling and microneedling are far more effective than at-home rollers.
SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
- Microneedling and Microchanneling are minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- They’re considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedures aren’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after your procedure.
TARGETED AREAS FOR MICRONEEDLING & MICROCHANNELING
- Microneedling and microchanneling are most often used on your face to target:
- acne scars
- age spots (also called “sun spots”)
- fine lines and wrinkles
- large pores
- other types of scars
- reduced skin elasticity
- uneven skin tone